BETTER ACCESS TO THE MOST ADVANCED MASTERCAM
An economical solution to maximize your productivity. Mastercam Maintenance provides you with valuable features and benefits to get the most out of your CAD/CAM investment. Maintenance customers always have access to the latest technology available and are first to receive the latest software and updates from Mastercam. This access translates to numerous opportunities for cost savings and productivity gains. With each major release — and all the updates in between — Mastercam empowers machinists, programmers, and engineers to work faster and be more productive. When your machines run efficiently and your cutting tools last longer, you improve your options to make more money.
The value of staying up to date with Mastercam is substantial:
- Your potential savings — through tooling and machine improvements alone — far outweigh the cost of Mastercam Maintenance.
- It is not uncommon to spend more money on tools for a single job than the cost of Mastercam Maintenance for an entire year.
- The latest versions of Mastercam include advanced toolpaths that produce less wear and tear on the cutting tools and smoother tool motion that reduces wear on CNC machines.
- Tooling costs often contribute 3-10% to the cost to manufacture.
Only Maintenance customers can beta-test Mastercam. Advantages include:
- Learning about developments before they are released to the public.
- Working with the latest technologies before they reach the market.
- Providing high priority feedback to guide ongoing development.
Additional benefits of Mastercam Maintenance:
- Access to new features and enhancements — often before they are released to market.
- Prioritized technical support ahead of non- Maintenance customers.
- Mastercam University webinar content.
- Tutorials, files, posts, tool libraries, and more from the Mastercam Tech Exchange.
- Ability to import customer files with the latest file translators.